Thar she blows in the breeze! The largest mammal that ever lived, this whale design, circa 1860, is ready to adorn the rooftop of your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo. Since 1982 Good Directions pure copper weathervanes have been unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Good Directions is a proud partner with Save The Whales. Their mission is to preserve and protect the ocean and its inhabitants. For each Save The Whales Weathervane sold, Good Directions will donate a portion of the proceeds to this foundation. • Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes weathervane figure, an assembly rod, solid brass 15″L directionals and copper globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
• Handcrafted from 22 gauge pure copper to withstand the elements and last a lifetime. • Assembled Size: 23”L x 30″H x 15″W; Figure-only: 23″L x 12″H x 1″W.
• For each Save The Whales Weathervane sold, Good Directions will donate a portion of the proceeds to this foundation.
• The Pure Copper will age naturally over time.
• Lifetime Warranty.
• Our exclusive Single Point Contact℠ design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind. • This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, or gazebo.
• Designed by American Artisans.